Aloe vera is a succulent plant species of genus aloe. It originates from the Arabian Peninsula. Aloe vera have antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties. It contains highly anti-inflammatory enzymes, vitamin A and C. Aloe vera is a ‘wonder plant‘ which provide many amazing benefits for skin, health, weight loss and more.
Aloe vera is widely used in:
Health Benifits of Aloe Vera :-
- Aloe vera improves skin health and prevent wrinkles.
- It reduces constipation.
- It is used for healing of burns.
- Ayurveda refers aloe vera herb as a miracle, it is used to treat wounds , minor cuts, severe burns.
- Aloe vera helps to treat canker sores.
- Keep your hair hydrated and moisturized.
- For Glowimg Skin –
Many uses are made of the gel obtained from the plant’s leaves.
Aloe vera is not just a plant which is sitting in your garden, it has ability to make your aking soft and shiny.
Aloe vera is the important ingredient of cosmetic industry.
Aloe vera gel have 96% of water, protein which contains amino acids , vitamin A, B, C and E.
Many dermatologist suggests aloe vera to remove tan, treat sunburns and stretch marks because it has the ability to treat the cells on the epithelial level of the skin. Aloe vera used by people of all skin types in any season. You can apply aloe vera gel to your face with turmeric and honey also.
- Aloe vera scrub : Add some honey and sugar in aloe vera gel and use it as a scrub. Keep it for 20-25 minutes and then wash it off.
- Aloe vera juice : the aloe vera has been part of many Ayurvedic medicine since ancient times. It is a mixure of many vitamins, proteins , minerals and antioxidants. It should ideally consumed on empty stomach.Aloe vera juice should be consumed regularly and for a long period of time for good results.Aloe vera juice tastes bitter so you can mix it with fruit juice for better taste.You can drink aloe vera juice with lemon also.
- Oral consumption of it can be helpful to controlling blood sugar and lowering lipids in dibetics.
- It fights with digestive disorders like acidity and gas.
- Ayurveda prefers aloe vera as a Anti aging solution.
- It’s rich in Antioxidants which means it helps to cut out free radicals in the body and boosts your immunity.
- The Proteloytic enzymes in aloe vera repairs dead skin and cells of scalp.
- It can be used as a great conditioner and makes your hair smooth and shiny.
- Aloe vera worked as a keratin for hair, it makes your hair dandruff free and improves hair growth.