Green tea is one of the most consumable beverages all around the world. Green tea undergoes less oxidation compare to other tea which makes it a healthier drink. Green Tea is made from Camellia sinensis leaves and buds that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong teas and black teas. Green tea comes in various herbal verities, flavors and with ingredients that have great health benefits.
Here are the top reasons to start drinking green tea :-
- Green tea boosts your metabolism and speed up the fat burning process and helps in weight loss process without any side effects.
- It helps in controlling diabatis by lowering glucose level after meal.
- Green tea has anti bacterial properties that helps in keeping teeth and mouth hygiene.
- A natural chemical called Theanine found in green tea can provide a relaxing calming effect.
- Acording to various researchs Green tea also reduce risk of Parkinson’s and Alzimer disease.
- Green tea also helped prevent a range of heart-related issues, from high blood pressure problem.
- Green tea contains antioxidants that helps fight cancer by scavenging harmful free oxygen radicals that cause oxidative damage to the cells and DNA.
- Low-caffeine content level in green tea helps in reduce stress.
- Drinking a cup of green tea before sleeping helps improves the quality of sleep.